The biggest obstacle you face on your cycling adventures should not be the storage space of your own vehicle. If you need it on the trail, then we think you should be able to Bring It! The CURT towable hitch-mounted bike rack is a simple but reliable way to pack your vehicle for those weekend excursions. It allows you to store your bicycles, using your trailer hitch, without eliminating other towing options. It combines the function of our dual receiver ball mount with the convenience of our hitch-mounted bike rack design.Constructed from high-strength steel and protected by a rust-resistant powder coat finish, the CURT towable bike rack shank is the key to multipurpose towing. It features a 2" x 2" shank that inserts into any 2" receiver tube opening and has a 3/4" trailer ball hole to accept a 1 7/8" or 2" trailer ball. The towable bike rack shank offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 200 lbs., making it an excellent choice for most small trailers, including boat trailers and utility trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). The towable shank also accepts an anti-rattle kit and has a tilt-away feature that allows for convenient tilting of the bike rack, away from the vehicle, for easy access to the trunk or rear cargo area.The bike rack portion of this towable bike rack offers all the advantages of CURT standard hitch-mounted bike racks. It features extendable arms that can be used for holding up to two or four bikes at a time and has a maximum weight capacity of 180 lbs. The adjustable rubber cradles keep your bikes fully secure, while the bolt-together design and foldable arms offer compact storage during the offseason.For some of us, the only way to see the world is with our feet on the pedals and our hands on the handle bars. Wherever your bike takes you this weekend, always Bring It with CURT.
- Securely Holds Up To Four Bikes w/A Max Capacity Of 180 Lbs.
- Towable Shank Allows Use Of The Bike Rack While Towing A Trailer
- Towable Shank Accepts Up To 2000 Lbs. Tw And 200 Lbs. Tw
- 3/4 In. Trailer Ball Hole Accepts Most 1 7/8 In. Or 2 In.
- Bolt-On Arm Extensions Adapt Capacity From Two To Four Bikes
- Removable Arm Extenders Also Save Space
- Adjustable Rubber Cradles Will Not Scratch Bike Frames
- Tilts Away For Convenient Rear Vehicle Access
- Threaded Anti-Wobble Shank Help Prevent Bikes From Swaying During
- Bolt-Together Post Can Be Disconnected For Compact Storage
- Protected By A Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
|AAM Long Description
||Towable Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
|Hazardous Material Code
|Life Cycle Status Code
|Life Cycle Status Description
||Available To Order
|MSDS Required Flag
|NAFTA Preference Criterion Code